2005-02-15

Traffic etc

My readers (and investors :-) may care to know that this blog just broke through the 200 visits a day barrier for the first (but surely not the last) time, probably because of the many links people made for the Moberg et al post - thanks. I was initially somewhat unsure about whether I'd continue this but the steadily increasing traffic, and my own enjoyment, means that I will. One thing that isn't currently too encouraging - no surprise - is the google advertising revenue, currently between $0.50 and $1.00 :-(

The Moberg post has now been updated and improved on RealClimate, though if you've read the version here you won't find a lot new. It is so much easier writing posts for this blog than for RC - standards being higher there, mistakes rather more visible and chattiness being deprecated. The RC post ended up using a GFDL figure from wikipedia so that post becomes GFDL - we might make them all that way.

3 comments:

Luboš Motl said...

Do you earn up to $1 daily? Wow! Then I would earn $10? What did you have to do?

Anonymous said...

So who is Belette and why is he posting on your blog?

William M. Connolley said...

Daily? Good heavens no. Thats over all time.

Belette? I think he is a french chap.