2021-07-25

The end of an era

 
I have left Qualcomm for a brave new world. Blogging here is pretty thin so I shall keep up the suspense by not telling you where I'm going. Feel free to make amusing guesses in the comments.

Everything has been terribly amicable - which for the English is a sure sign - so I offer no dirt. The answer I've given most often is "13 years is a long time" which is true enough. 13 years is also about how long it is since we last scrubbed out the kitchen bin, and as I discovered that leads to a visit from Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies.

Leaving during homeworking is weird.

[This post written - at least at first - on the Blogger App on my phone. It's the first time I've used it. It doesn't allow full control of format, so I'll fix this up, later.]

Refs


* My farewell song was Sheryl Crow - Leaving Las Vegas. It definitely wasn't Eminem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your next job! Which, of course, will be with the European Commission.

(Can you cook fake cats in a Bluetooth tester? Asking for a friend.)

--
Vinny Burgoo

Unknown said...

Good luck with the next job.

Why not this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMm3HED_A