I'm surprised there isn't more outrage across the wub. Perhaps no-one reads old posts.
* On Being an Arsehole: A defense - h/t ATTP
* New Ocean Heat Content Histories - Zanna and Gebbie
* Not my Best Side - U. A. Fanthorpe
* File:Paolo Uccello - St George slaying the dragon - Google Art Project.jpg
* It speaks clearly to truth
* Earned wealth or unearned wealth: we want it; TF; from Capitalists in the Twenty-First Century by Matthew Smith, Danny Yagan, Owen Zidar, and Eric Zwick.
* Democrats More Positive About Socialism Than Capitalism; and 538 on Twatter.
* Why I'm Optimistic About Venezuela by Bryan Caplan
* Kamala Harris’s Disappointing Economics - Proposals from the Democratic presidential candidate fail to account for some basic aspects of supply and demand - by Tyler Cowen
* Pride and Prejudice and Violence - by David Henderson
Well, nobody wants to read that one anyway.
Post a Comment