* Yet more carbon tax and The ETS is stupid, part n + 1 [2016/04].
* How to decarbonize? More free market!
* A vision for Article 6 of the Paris Agreement?
* A proportionate response to Trump’s climate plans? and A response to a response to a proportionate response.
* U.S. Needs a Robust Carbon Tax, not an Exxon Carbon Tax?
* Science advances one funeral at a time - Robert Carter - and thoughts about influence on field.
* Oh, and we were Gone / Kings of Oblivion- David Bowie.
* Another funeral advances science - Pattern recognition in physics.
* Yet more Exxon drivel [2016/04].
* #exxonlied [2016/06].
* More Exxon, yawn [2016/07].
* Maura Healey ha ha ha [2016/12].
Evil Arch Climate Uber Villains
* A Falconer Uppermost - Ned Nikolov and Karl Zeller.
* Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy? - Richard Tol, David Rose.
* Observed Arctic sea-ice loss directly follows anthropogenic CO2 emission? - Dirk Notz and Julienne Stroeve.
* MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen urges Trump: “Cut the funding of climate science by 80% to 90% until the field cleans up’?
* Scott Adams is a tosser - discusses argument from authority.
* In dramatic statement, European leaders call for ‘immediate’ open access to all scientific papers by 2020?
* FELICITY, therefore (by which we mean continual delight), consisteth not in having prospered, but in prospering.