To establish his place in the world, here's WUWT approving of him; or his own Global Warming as Religion and not Science (arch).
I'm pretty sure he's now pushing up the daisies, but I can't find any actual source saying so, just absence.
* COVID-19, climate and the plague of preprints - by Richard Telford
* Sometimes it’s never good enough - ATTP
* Is R0 larger than people think? - JEB
* Speaking of WATN, Pielke appears to be back Twatting.
* Teaching Teaching by Bryan Caplan
* Climate Change: What is (Not) To Be Done by Pedro Schwartz - another in the regrettable series of "Libertarians" (well, EconLib) saying regrettable things about GW.