2023-12-27

Happy Christmas

PXL_20231224_185434455.NIGHT Happy Christmas, world, and any remaining readers I may have. I encourage you to leave festive greetings in the comments so that you may be, as is traditional, enumerated in this season. This year, unlike last, we are unstruck by Covid or similar and so are at my Mother's. I have done my Christmas Morning Half, beating my nephew (he blew up in Churchill) and retaining my smugness for another year. The end-of-year review will follow in a day or so.

For those unfortunate enough not to be English: my picture, taken on the way back from the carols-on-the-village-green, is a knitted scene on top of a post box.

5 comments:

Entropic man said...

Happy Christmas.
I am beginning to hate the phrase "It's worse than we thought."
May 2024 pass with no more surprises.

George Montgomery said...

"A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!"

b fagan said...

Merry back at you and a Happy New Year. While driving to relatives on the 25th I heard the Beatle's 1963 Christmas Greeting on the radio, so pick whichever Beatle voice you prefer for mentally playing this greeting.

William M. Connolley said...

And Happy Christmas to you all in particular :-)

Ian Jones said...

Happy New Year