In other news, I managed my by-now-traditional Christmas day half, though not particularly quickly. And after some effort, we managed to set the Christmas pudding on fire. Boxing day will be quieter.
* The new spending bill is a disaster by Scott Sumner
* Economics as the Study of Peaceful Human Cooperation and Progress by Steven Horwitz
* Speaking of raving wackos: Trump on Wind (Oy Vey) - QS
* Christmas Trilogy 2019 Part I: Would the real Mr Newton please stand up? - RM
* We need to make the labor force as flexible as the capital force - DMcC
WC should check his incendiary Christmas pudding link- it presently connects to The Climate Wars index
Oops, though it actually links to blogger.com, so everyone gets to see their own. Anyway, fixed now.
Where does UNEP stand on CCS systems that capture Christmas pudding combustion CO2, and sequester it in champagne until New Year's?
Post a Comment