* Nils-Axel Mörner har gått bort - he's also dead in Swedish.* Another one bites the dust (Fred Singer, 2020).
* Another one bites the dust: Theodor Landscheidt (2019).
* Another one bites the dust (Vincent Gray; 2018).
* Science advances one funeral at a time (Robert Carter, 2016).
1. I do now (2021/02): Prof. Dr. Niklas M¨orner (1938–2020) (arch) by Alberto Boretti, though since it includes "he was still able to cleverly debunk sea-level alarmism" it is perhaps not entirely reliable. AB seems a minor remote figure; could not someone more prestigious be found? The only place I know of him is via Yet another bunch of nutters, where JM asserts he is also Albert Parker, of whom I also know nothing.
Post a Comment