2022-12-17

Lost in moderation

PXL_20221208_200456718 I'm afraid some more comments have got lost in moderation. I blame Blogger, which doesn't mail me about comments in the queue. Sadly, some go back to 2019. Also possibly-sadly, when they do appear, they get their original timestamp, so you can't easily see them from the feed. So I'll try to list "interesting" ones here. Some I've just quietly approved as they were light, or time-expired, or I'm lazy, or whatever.

If you make a highly-valuable comment and it doesn't appear immeadiately, please just mail me (wmconnolley(at)gmail.com) because I won't ever see the moderation queue until someone does.

Have we reached peak CO2 emissions yet? - various. I'll revisit this come the new year when 2022 is properly published and probably have to confess my loss.

Neoclassical tipping points of no return - SK himself replies, so it was rather unfair of me not to approve his comment promptly. Happily I don't feel any need to reply - it's always nice when people prefix their comments with "I doubt that you're capable of understanding this".

L'affaire Hayhoe - DA wonders "In what way is Hayhoe's video clip a political advertisement?"

Aristotle's politics - CIP argues about 16%

L'affaire Peter Ridd - Nicolas Nierenberg comments

Someone pointed me at The ‘Mirage’ of Social Justice: Hayek Against (and For) Rawls so now I've pointed you at it, possibly as an alternative to reading it myself.

Refs

* Found by the lost (2014)

No comments: